Remote Monitoring on Trains
Remote monitoring is proving to be of great benefit to the rail industry with a rapid return on investment, and the Powelectrics range of products are a great fit. Devices are quickly and easily deployed to monitor temperature, level, pressure and many more different parameters. The benefits are many and varied:
• Improving Reliability
• Improving Safety
• Preventing breakdowns
• Lowering Costs
• Reducing Environmental Impact
- Remote Fuel Level Monitoring
- Exhaust and charge air temperature
- Remote Saloon Temperature Monitoring
- Remote Coolant Level Monitoring
- Remote Bearing Temperature Monitoring
- Remote Alternator Temperature Monitoring
- Remote Battery Charger Temperature Monitoring
- Remote Air Flow Monitoring
- Remote Vibration Monitoring
- Remote Gearbox Temperature Monitoring
Metron2 and Metron VIEW formed the core of a digital fuel gauge solution that was a short listed finalist at the Modern Railway Innovation Awards at the Dinner held on Friday 26th June 2015. The solution was awarded 'highly commended' in the small projects category. Read more.
Powelectrics have extended the capabilities of the highly successful Metron View platform by extending the systems ability to accept data from 3rd party devices AND to perform logical & arithmetic operations. We can build you portals and reports that suit your needs ensuring you get the maximum benefit from the data.
Powelectrics are pleased to present a Telementry System for Trains. This Metron meets the applicable fire performance standards to be installed in a rail interior, for use in internal applications such as toilet tank monitoring and air condition monitoring. The unit has been developed in conjunction with Angel Trains.
Powelectrics are committed to continuous, customer-driven solution development - contact us to discuss your requirements further.