Our Colour Sensors are ideal for industrial colour measurement and colour identification in wide range of Applications including:
- Plastics & Rubber
- Electronic Components
- Paper, Label & Printing Industries
The perceptive technology, which is equivalent to the precision of the human eye, also allows their use in quality control inspections. The Colour Sensors can identify and analyse not only colour changes, but also different surface structures. The integrated long-term stabilisation ensures reliable processes over an extended period without manual readjustment. Utilisation under fluctuating brightness conditions is also possible, thanks to the integrated extraneous light compensation.
Colour Sensor Elements
The Colour Sensors of this series are available with different lens elements, luminous power ratings and measuring channels, to allow users to choose the ideal version for their individual application. Standard parameters for all di-soric Colour Sensors can be configured by control buttons and a common software platform allows advanced configuration.
Colour Sensor Recognition
- 350 colours can be saved
- 4 or 12 switch outputs
- 4096 output combinations (binary coded)
- Integrated long-term stabilisation
- Differentiation of very small
- colour nuances (∆E<1)
- Checking of surface structures
- Very short response times
- Adjustable colour tolerance
- 2-channel differential evaluation
- Prime lens or fibre optic cable adaptation
- LED status display
- Key lock function
- Good extraneous light compensation
- Transmitter can be disabled for primary light sources
- Export of measured values (.csv)
- Visualisation of chrominance values with PC software
- Configuration software included
- Optional field bus interface
- External trigger inputOur Colour Sensors
From low cost through to high performance Colour Sensors we have something to offer. For up to date Colour Sensor information and selection advise please contact us. Call us direct on 01827 310 666.
The FS 12-100 Colour Sensor can identify and analyse not only colour changes, but also different surface structures. The integrated long-term stabilisation ensures reliable processes over an extended period without manual readjustment.
The FS xx-50 Colour Sensor has upto 15 colour channels, integrated long-term stability and the ability to distingush the smallest of colour shades.
To find the sensors for your application use our online Colour Sensor Product Finder.
Colour Sensors are ideal for industrial colour measurement and colour identification in virtually all production processes. View our Colour Sensor Catalogue online.