- 6 inputs to monitor 6 sensors with one device and sim card.
- Integrated battery- typically lasts 3 years with one transmission per day.
- Integrated low cost GSM/GPRS communications.
- Robust, weatherproof IP67 enclosure.
- Proven from minus 15 to plus 45 degrees centigrade.
- Provides power to connected sensors.
- Compatible with MetronVIEW & Fuel Management System (FMS) software.
Powelectrics are a technical company with 25 years experience and a sharp commercial focus. We strive to ensure our solutions are as cost-effective and user-friendly as possible, designed to minimise initial investment costs, solution development costs and the ongoing costs of maintenance and communications. Metron ATEX offers exceptional value, from inexpensive GSM/GPRS communications to having six inputs, which means that up to six sensors can be monitored with just one device and one sim card. Metron ATEX is extremely easy to install using simple instructions and no programming experience is needed. Powelectrics can configure units prior to dispatch or remotely via text message. The integral battery means Metron ATEX is completely self contained for temporary applications or where there is no power available. With its sturdy, weatherproof enclosure and operational temperatures range from minus 15 to plus 45 degrees centigrade, Metron telemetry is suited to tough environments. For ATEX applications, we can also design a solution using Metron2 with approved ATEX barriers.
By using one of our LPG Tank Level Monitoring systems and remotely monitoring the level in LPG (propane gas) bulk storage tanks suppliers are able to dramatically reduce their distribution costs.