Non Contact Temperature Sensor
The PyroCouple Series is a range of high quality, low cost, compact sensors which measure the temperature of inaccessible or moving objects and materials. They measure temperatures from -20°C to 500°C, accurately and consistently,with an outstanding response time of 240 ms.
Two-wire PyroCouple sensors transmit the target temperature as a 4-20 mA output and offer a simple solution for most non-contact temperature measurement applications.
- Temperature range: -20°C to 500°C
- Emissivity setting: fixed at 0.95
- Two-wire 4-20 mA output or four-wire
- Voltage/thermocouple output
- Four-wire unit also provides internal sensor temperature
- Field of view: 2:1, 15:1, 30:1 or close focus
- Fast response with high stability
- Stainless steel housing, sealed to IP65
- Quick and easy installation
- Optional air/water cooled housing, air purge collar, laser sighting tool and mounting bracket